PLANEA ENERGIA is the data controller and in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018 on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights, guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its customers.
PLANEA ENERGIA informs that the personal data provided through the forms on this website or by e-mail messages will be incorporated into PLANEA ENERGIA 's processing and will be treated in a computerised and paper-based manner.
By sending the forms on this website, the sender gives his/her consent to be included in the aforementioned processing in order to provide the information requested in the forms or subscriptions.
In the event that the user decides to fill in any form on this website where personal data is collected, PLANEA ENERGIA will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the data provided in order to prevent alterations, loss, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the current state of technology and in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
PLANEA ENERGIA however cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the access network, the Internet and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
The website contains links to third party websites with privacy policies outside PLANEA ENERGIA 's that you may choose to accept or not when accessing them.
The user will be responsible in any case for the accuracy of the information provided and is responsible for communicating to PLANEA ENERGIA any changes to it, being PLANEA ENERGIA exempt from any liability in this regard.
The purpose of the treatments is:
- Web users: to serve as information support for the management of commercial communications and relations by electronic means. As for the legitimacy of the processing, it will be regulated by the consent of the data subject and by the legitimate interest of the data controller. The data provided will be kept until to support your request, the revocation of consent or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- Customers: to provide the requested customer billing service and manage the business relationship with suppliers or partners. As for the legitimacy of the processing, it will be regulated by the Royal Decree of 22 August 1885, which publishes the Commercial Code and by the legitimate interest of the data controller. The data provided will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained or for a period of 6 years from the last confirmation of interest.
- Suppliers: to provide the requested customer billing service and manage the business relationship with suppliers or partners. As for the legitimacy of the processing, it will be regulated by the legitimate interest of the data controller and by the Royal Decree of 22 August 1885 publishing the Commercial Code. The data provided will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained or for a period of 6 years from the last confirmation of interest.
If you do not provide us with your personal data, we will not be able to process your request.
The company will not pass on data unless legally obliged to do so. The company may transfer data to third parties such as tax authorities, banks, savings and rural banks and organisations or persons directly related to the data controller.
If you wish, you may contact PLANEA ENERGIA, domiciled at C/Teodoro Camino, nº17, bajo, 02002 - Albacete (Spain)with a copy of your ID card or equivalent accrediting document in order to exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether PLANEA ENERGIA is processing personal data concerning him/her and, if so, to access them.
- Right of portability: the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and readable format and to transfer it to another entity.
- Right of rectification: the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Right of erasure: the right to request the erasure of data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were originally provided.
- Right of opposition: the right to oppose the processing of your personal data. PLANEA ENERGIA will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons or in the exercise of possible claims.
- Right to restriction of processing: the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data.
On the other hand, if you have provided it, you will have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time and the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The categories of data processed are identification data, personal characteristics, commercial information, economic data, transactions of goods and services and no specially protected data are processed. The origin of the data is the data subject himself or his legal representative, customers/users and suppliers will be the groups concerned for this purpose.